Craig R. Whitbeck, CFP®, AIF®
CEO, Wealth Manager
For more than 30 years, Craig has provided objective financial advice that helps clients take charge of their finances and achieve goals and dreams that may have seemed inaccessible before. Initially hired by Waddell & Reed, Inc., for a new Spokane office, he then opened Clear Future Financial, LLC in 2003. He earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner certification at age 27 and was one of the youngest candidates to complete the program successfully. Craig also earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) designation, which signifies knowledge of fiduciary responsibility and the ability to implement policies and procedures that meet a defined standard of care.
Craig and his wife, Tammy, enjoy traveling to Seattle and Denver to visit their sons (and families), boating on Liberty Lake, golfing, and bicycling adventures. They are a very active couple. Craig has completed six sprint triathlons and was seventh in his age group at the 2015 Tour de Scottsdale. Tammy was recently third in her age group in the Tour de Scottsdale bike race.
Each year our broker/dealer/RIA, Commonwealth, recognizes Founder’s Club advisors by inviting them to an exclusive gathering of their peers and leading industry experts. As a Founder’s Club advisor, Craig benefits from an intensive learning and networking experience designed to help advisors hone their skills, share best practices, and provide ever-higher levels of service, education, and leadership.
- BA in business administration from Eastern Washington University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP) practitioner
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF)
- General Securities Registered Representative (FINRA Series 7 securities registration)*
- NASAA Uniform Combined State Law (FINRA Series 63 and 65 securities registrations)*
- Investment Advisor Representative*
- Life, Health, and Variable Life Insurance Licenses**
- Long-Term Care Partnership Certification
*Securities and advisory services offered through Commonwealth Financial Network®, Member FINRA/SIPC a Registered Investment Adviser.
**Fixed insurance products and services are separate from and not offered through Commonwealth Financial Network.